PreSonus Capture for iPad is a new 32-track audio recording application that offers up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity.
With Capture for iPad, you can record and save multiple songs on an iPad, and Capture is the only app that provides direct wireless transfer of your recordings to PreSonus Studio One for Mac or Windows (version 2.6.3 or later). Songs and individual tracks can also be copied using iTunes if the iPad is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad
- Capture 32 audio tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
- Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
- Works with any MFi-compatible interface, including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo
Compatible with iPad only. Requires second-generation iPad or newer, iPad Air, or iPad Mini and iOS 7 or later. Works with iPad-compatible (MFi) audio interface (including PreSonus AudioBox iOne and iTwo) or the internal iPad microphone.
PreSonus Capture is available now in the App Store for US $9.99.
If you’ve used PreSonus Capture, let us know what you think of it!