Klevgränd has introduced Jussi – a new vocal synthesizer for iOS, Mac & Windows – designed to emulate the male voice.
They say that you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting. Formants are controlled by playing with different velocity.
Here’s the official video intro:
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM etc.
- ADSR with ”Turn-in” and ”Turn-out” option (Turn-in and Turn-out affects the pitch and maps it to attack and release)
- Voice character XY pad (Intensity and Narrowness)
- Legato mode (glides between notes and velocity levels)
- Legato Hold mode (polyphonic legato when using a sustain controller, consult the documentation for more info)
- Throat emulation XY pad (Grain and Tonality)
- Built-in reverb
Note: Jussi in stand-alone mode does not support IAA, Audiobus or MIDI. You can play it using the keys at the bottom, but that’s it. We recommend using Jussi with AUv3 compatible hosts.